ON MANAGEMENT RESEARCH (ICMR-2022)
- Call For Paper
- Important Dates
- Registration Form
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committee
- Paper Submission Guidelines
- Conference Workshop
- Publication Opportunity
- Hotel Accommodations
- ICMR Gallery
The dynamics, including opportunities and challenges, for entrepreneurs and humanity’s collective efforts for sustainability have drastically changed during the pandemic. As world is settling down with Covid 19, a new normal is emerging for entrepreneurship and sustainability. This year, ICMR’s focus will be on exploring, sharing and furthering knowledge about these dynamics. Accordingly, the theme for ICMR 2022 will be “Entrepreneurial and Sustainability Prospects in Post Pandemic World”. Manuscripts, including research papers and case studies, around the following sub-themes are welcomed:
- Challenges, opportunities, and readiness of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Transformation in the aftermath of turbulent times
- Design thinking for innovation
- Digital disruption and transformation
- Innovation in start-ups and SMEs
- Triple bottom line (Environmental, economic and social sustainability)
- Innovation platforms, ecosystems and supply chains
- Climate change – risks and opportunities for entrepreneurs and the role of governments and civil society
- Globalization and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Innovation in health, tourism, and service sectors
- 21st Century skills for succeeding in global gig economy
- Innovation training, teaching and coaching
- Responsible and Social innovation
- Role of entrepreneurship in poverty alleviation and sustainable development
- Building smart cities
- Business ethics
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and innovation
- Green technology and renewable energy
Open to all researchers, practitioners and Ph.D. candidates with an interest in Entrepreneurial and Sustainability Prospects in Post Pandemic World.
Paper may be written in the form of research article or a case study ranging from 10 to 15 pages. We welcome researchers at various levels and from all the disciplines within the social sciences.
|Submission of Abstract:||August 06, 2022|
|Notification of Acceptance:||August 13, 2022|
|Submission of Extended Abstract:||August 20, 2022|
|Full Papers Submission:||August 27, 2022|
|Early Bird Registration:||October 20, 2022|
|Regular Registration:||November 4, 2022|
|Local Students||PKR 3000|
|Local Faculty||PKR 5000|
|International Students||150 USD|
|International Faculty||300 USD|
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts (typed, single-spaced & maximum 500 words) should be submitted for review and selection.
- The abstracts should summarize the key points of the paper and with a maximum of 6 keywords that define the subject matter.
- The paper is accepted and reviewed based on the quality of the abstract. Thus, ensure a complete abstract is submitted.
- Authors should write their name and indicate their affiliation (e.g. university name, country, contact number) only below the title of the paper.
- All the abstracts will be reviewed by Scientific Committee of the conference and authors of accepted abstracts will be invited for a full paper submission.
Full Papers Submission
- Manuscripts submitted to ICMR 2022 should be original contribution and should not have been previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. Individual and multiple authors are welcome to contribute.
- Manuscripts must be written in English.
- The abstract should summarize the key points of the paper without exceeding 500 words and with a maximum of 6 keywords that define the subject matter.
- Manuscripts should normally not exceed 5,000 words.
- All manuscripts should be typed in MS WORD format, single-spaced with one-inch margins and using 10-point Calibri font (including tables and figures).
- Manuscripts should include the following major sections & sequence: title, affiliation of the authors (e.g. university name, country, contact number), abstract (not more than 500 words), keywords (3-6 words only), main body (Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Findings, Conclusion) and references (between 3,500 – 5,000 words).
- The main body or text should be divided into headings and subheadings. All main headings should be numbered and be placed at the left margin. All subheadings should also be numbered and be placed at the left margin.
- Tables and figures (300dpi) should be clearly labeled, in the format and style described in APA (6th edition) and appropriate for direct reproduction.
- All citations and references should follow the format and style described in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition).
Download Sample Paper Format
- Note: All authors are advised to download Sample Paper Format linked above and use for full paper submission. Full papers will be published after the approval from the participant in ICMR 2022 Conference Proceedings.
To be announced soon
ICMR 2022 is excited to announce that selected full papers may get a possible publication opportunity in the partner international Scopus and web of sciences indexed journals and conference proceedings with ISSN number. The paper quality is judged based on the current relevance of the subject matter, quality of research work, quality of reporting and quality of decision making and conclusions.
ICMR 2022 scientific committee will connect and recommend authors to respective editors identifying suitability of the papers within the scope and area of the prestigious journals.
International Journal of Management Research and Emerging Sciences
Will be updated soon…
- ICMR 2021: Embracing Change and Transformation through Innovation and Creativity in Turbulent Times
- ICMR 2020: Entrepreneurial opportunities in era of digitalization
- ICMR 2019: Innovation creativity and sustainability in Emerging Markets
- ICMR 2018: Business Excellence in Emerging Markets
- ICMR 2017: Entrepreneurial Mindset: Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies in Emerging Markets
- ICMR 2016: Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets.
- ICMR 2015: Green Economy in Emerging Markets.
- ICMR 2014: Emerging Markets’ Role in the Global Market.
- ICMR 2013: Growth in Emerging Markets.
- ICMR 2012: Emerging Markets’ Role of Education, Media, Governance, Social & Industrial Development.
- ICMR 2011: Emerging Markets’ Future: Business Innovation, Entrepreneurship, & Finance.
- ICMR 2010: Local & Global Challenges in Emerging Markets.
Contact : + 92 312 – 7707702
Venue : Superior University Campus,17-KM Raiwind Road, Lahore – Pakistan