This scholarship provides an opportunity to our PhD students to polish their teaching and research skills under the supervision of senior faculty members. It will facilitate the doctoral students to excel in their academic career with right direction. Students will have chance to become the part of faculty on contract basis, and they can learn by using the platform of Superior University.
• The recipients of the PhD scholarship will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000/- up to a period of three years.
• No tuition fee will be charged from the recipients of this scholarship.
• The PhD scholars shall complete the required PhD coursework in the first year.
• The PhD scholars shall teach two courses per semester as a “Research Associate”.
• Continuation of the scholarship shall be subject to satisfactory performance.
• The scholars will be encouraged to complete the degree in three years.
The student must have at least two Scopus / Web of Science indexed publications
• The student must have completed MS/MPhil/equivalent degree.
• Only available for full-time PhD Candidate. He/ she should not be employed in any organization.
• Evidence of research publications
This Scholarship will be awarded as an interest free student loan by the University to deserving students which has to be returned to the University within 3 to 5 years after graduation. His/her transcript will be issued at the completion of degree, but his/her degree will be issued after loan settlement.
a. Evidence of property, if any, owned by Father/Guardian.
b. Evidence of agriculture land, if any and income arising thereof.
c. Copies of bank statement, in case of income from business/Salary.
d. Copy of rent agreement in case of rented house or in case of income from house-rent.
e. Copies of fee bills of dependents, if applicable.
f. Copies of electricity bills for the period of last six months.
g. Copies of sibling’s educational expenses/fee slips.
h. Evidence of Father’s / Guardian’s income like authenticated salary certificate.
i. Copy of CNIC of participant and father / guardian;